Training courses for classic-car fans with a passion for technology
In order to preserve and share practical know-how for the maintenance and repair of classic cars of different ages, Bosch Classic has relaunched a series of technical trainings.
Technology-enthusiastic owners of classic and young classic cars can participate in special training courses on Bosch systems older than 20 years.
To ensure optimum training success, a maximum number of 14 participants are admitted.
- Duration of the training: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Training fee: EUR 150.00 incl. VAT
Range of trainings (only in German)
Bosch ignition systems
Mechanical Bosch gasoline injection
Bosch starters and alternators
To sign up, please fill in the following form and send it to
You will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail and an invoice by mail. Please transfer the training fee to the bank account specified in the invoice. You will not receive a confirmation of payment. In case we do not receive your payment in due time, we will get in touch. Shortly before the training, we will send you additional information and a description of how to get to the training location.
Cancellation must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation fees are as follows:
- In case of cancellation up to 28 days before the training: free of charge.
- In case of cancellation up to 14 days before the training: 50% of the training fee.
- In case of cancellation up to 7 days before the training: 75% of the training fee.
- In case of cancellation less than 7 days before the training: 100% of the training fee.